Thursday, February 24, 2011

From colleague

I had dinner with a former colleague, a short meeting while she was transiting in KLIA from Denpasar (DPS) to Joburg (JNB)... A short short catch up, and we maximised that with GOSSIP and update...

She was one of many people I abused during my time in Dubai.. She was one of many people who did not take anything personal, who did not judge me as young comer to the industry, and we support each other.. especially on the report writing and follow ups.. To Marika, it feels wonderful to know a kind and positive person like you.. =)

I'll be hosting two friends from Dubai this coming weekend.. This is their first time in Kuala Lumpur and Im excited to show them around, a city tour to our prestigious landmark, a makan-makan time for our delicious food, and extend the Malaysian Hospitality from our friendliness..

ps- It turns out friendship still exists in working environment..
ps - South Africa famous product is the Rooibos Tea... http://www.rooibostea.com/
ps - I had tried the famous Appletizer, its like sparkling apple juice... slurp slurp

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At time I wished, we can start all over again.. Like the first time we knew each other name, and the first time when I saw you smile..
At time I wished I saw the sign, that you needed me besides, and you cried in your sleep missing me..
At time I wished, I did not break your heart, I did not start hoping, and I did not say to you that I like you, and you look cute in that jacket..
But, most of the time, when that moment came to regret everything.. I knew you are happy with your man, the one who always understands you and be by your side..


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Blue roses, often portrayed in literature and art as a symbol of love and prosperity to those who seek it, do not exist within nature, due to genetic limitations being imposed upon natural variance. Traditionally, white roses have been dyed blue to produce a blue appearance; in 2004, researchers have used genetic modification to create blue pigmented roses. A blue rose is traditionally a flower of the genus Rosa (family Rosaceae) that presents blue-to-violet pigmentation and also the Morganus Clarke sunflower seed disposition, instead of the more common red or white variety.[citation needed]


I was asked "What is the meaning of BLUE ROSE..."

Source: Wikipedia

No comments: