Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jangan bilang tidak...

Location: NZ KLCC

I was introduced to a club entertainer by a friend.. She is from an ex soviet country, pretty I can say and her body language is very.... "naughty"

But, but... let us not judge her from her job... cos personally i think she is a good person.. she knows what she is doing is wrong BUT, her hard life in her country somehow forced her to do anything...

Given choice, i know she will choose different path.. Who would not, aite?

ps- she wore armani top and guess jeans that night

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

first time, first time

i had my first tutifrutti and it was deliciously fattening... this is how my first tutifrutti looks like


Guess how much i spent for below CK Jeans? It cost me MYR 10.. My first bundle experience was a lucky one... CK Jeans baby.. =)


I can say, the wedding was the biggest (in term of number of friends who came) and the first picture taken on stage at the pelamin in front of hundred guests... Hahaha sanguine will always be sanguine... =)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: