Sunday, February 6, 2011

another bla bla blaaahhh

SUCKS!

That was the least proper word that I said in my first 2 months in KL, the truly Asia capital city... Its not another idealistic "kacang lupakan kulit" symptom, never, I love my country, but not to deny I feel tired of "bully" and over ruled and overpowered leaders.. =)

Kuala Lumpur love is for delicious local food, loving local people.. We are Malaysian maaa, we call abang and akak at stalls buying Pisang Goreng or Cekodok.... We call aunty and uncle to our parent's friends (which all the mat salleh will not understand how our parent's friends are related to us that we call uncle and aunty...) HA HA HA

Dubai is still one of my favourite place to be.. A transit so called..

ps/- Im happy here, near to you

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You can make a man to wait
Until a point where you must put a stop
Waiting needs patience
Patience is not a man's bestfriend.. Normally

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear God,

Remember in my pray
I pray to be healed from fear

Now..
Im in fear
Fear that I might leave without reason
Again..

ps/- Phobia ooohhhh

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You know, Im okay if you want to impress a girl.. I mean materialistic girls normally fall for that bait...

But do it deliberately, do not over promised, do not over rated yourself, will you?

Remember bro, my advice just be yourself.. Marriage is more into responsibility than love

And, err manage her expectation towards you as well okay?

ps/- a for apple, b for ball, c for .... ?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Is Mesir drama another strategy to increase world's oil price? More soft approach without missles and soldiers? Is it because of they are tired of their leader and wanting the man number one to step down or the approach is because of big sam deficit budget..

ps/- not a fan of cnn =)

No comments: