Sunday, February 6, 2011

sikit-sikit lama-lama jadi bukit

There were days I just ignored phone calls, I feel exhausted and that usually happened after I got few calls, from different girls... normal girlfriends..

To find the right words, to listen to their stories, and to be patient and understands their problems... BUT good thing is, no solution is required... What they need is someone to listen to them sincerely...

But girls, sorry.. I need a break from all negative thoughts you all send..

When I ignore you calls, doesnt mean we are not friends... Right?

ps/- I have ignored 4 girls who were trying to get me yesterday.. sorry!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Im getting to know a girl..
She is garang, selamba and different..

Lets hope this is the last, and I dont screw things half way..


ps/- Im tired playing games

No comments: