Tuesday, June 15, 2010

When they asked and my answer was...

Years ago when my teacher asked....

a. What is your ambitious?
I said, engineer, businessman and architect...It is obvious choice for a 12 years old,the famous choice that day was doctors, or architect, pilot, engineer, teacher, policeman, firefighter...and blablabla..
I wonder why doctor or any medic profession was not in the list...But then i figured out thatI cant stand listening to patients experience in operation theater/medical check up and to imagine how human bodies looks like, how painfull it is...I always run away from the conversation...Hahaha

b. Which subject do you like most?
I said, the easiest to score...I like maths but i always make careless mistake..
My next choice is English because I like cartoons! hahaha

Years ago i made a promise with a friend that i will not be in relationship untili get my first degree...And i had failed tremendously...Hahaha

ps/ - Looking back, i cant believe i was that innocent..hahaha

No comments: