Thursday, June 17, 2010

Go ahead, there is no red sign

Its amazing to know how GPRS GPS helps drivers on road when the device actually TELLS human being where to go, which road to take and where the road heads to..

I asked the salesperson to demo and was amused by verbal instruction directing driver to turn right, make u-turn and calculating distance and estimated arrival time with the current speed....

Out of curiosity, I asked "What happen if there is a traffic light and its red, will the device ask me to stop?"

The salesperson smiled and trying to look for the right words and answered

"Sir, the device will not tell you to stop...But will you go when you see red?"

I laughed...something to ponder?

ps/- maybe that work the same in relationship...not to hurt others, eventhough the person did not stop you to do so... =)

2 comments:

wimax said...

GPRS= general packet radio services
GPS= global positioning system

just my 2 cent...

Ad- said...

ok thanks..