Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ugly Betty

The chance to see a girl’s ugly side is a privilege, especially on the first meet because you have seen the worst before you see the nice and sweet side of her. That way, you learn to appreciate and accept the way she is…

I had the chance to see a girl’s ugly side, so she claimed…
Well, the beauty part is she is full of philosophy and has her answer to everything…A good stranger to share your thoughts and gossiping…

Looking back

First,I thought she is a “HE” and my direct question “Are you a GAY?” No offend to gays but I prefer to be careful. Added to that, I have an assumption it was a guy by your name…Sorry! =P

Is this for real, or any of my friend is playing a joke…The first day we chat was when I at MAS KL for a meeting…and she said her office is nearby MH Office…I like, are you for real…Hahaha
Well, that all I can write now…Will add into the list when I remember anything

Ps/- im so free in the office…BORED!

No comments: