Saturday, June 5, 2010

blocked

I have been in aviation industry for almost 2 years and the years seems to end this June.

Aviation is an interesting industry and I can say, being part of the marketing team for Middle East, Africa and South America region is the most exciting stage in my career. The function is like on job MBA training, where I do planning and market analysis - benchmarking, quadrant analysis, data mining and processing, risk analysis, market projection, customer value proposition and mapping business action items to support management strategy.

Besides the "boring" paperwork, numbers and graphs the function has "forced" me to build my character and to adapt to different cultures and people where I need to coordinate with offices in different countries - UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Mauritius, Turkey, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Argentina.

For all reasons mentioned above and few I decided to keep, I thank my current employee, management and colleague for their support and chance to be in the international corporate world.
I have learned a lot, I have changed a lot... 2 years in the industry has matured me personally and professionally.


ps/ - Others may have to wait at least 4-5 years after their first degree to have the same experience. I am excited with my next role in Malaysia...

No comments: