Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Proud Malaysian in Dubai

Siapa vote me tu? Hahaha ( I wonder who la kan =) )hahahah


I still remember one of my marketing lecturer give a glance idea to us during his lectures

" The working life is fierce, you can get 'b*st**d, f**k' directly onto your face where else here, during your studies you would never heard any of those words. So guys make mistake in my class, at least you won't repeat when you are working"

At that time, I just laugh as I thinked my lecturer must be talking from his own experience and I know the situation is different in my country.

I realised at that time I was in my comfot zone and now I lost my safety net. they are 2 Indians, 1 Lebanese, 1 Rusian and 1 Malaysian (sesat nyh!hahaha), the obvious challenge is to work together without any conflicts or clashes due to different backgrounds, language (acsent), and culture however I am glad working there and I believe all of the challenges I face now will benefit me in term of acceptance people without prejudice and assumptions, character development, adapting to different culture and situation and push my self to the limit without any safety net underneath me...Urm perhaps this is one of the valuable experience that my overseas graduate friends got while they are abroad.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Proud to be a Malaysian!

Do you believe if I tell you that, one of 6 newly elected judge in Dubai is a Malaysian. She is

Tan Sri Siti Norma. Click here for her biodata. I read this at gulnews online during my lunch hours and proudly I told my colleagues, "Hey guys! One of the judges is my people, a Malaysian!"

To Tan Sri Siti Norma, all the best, you make me proud - FOR SURE!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dubai Desert Classic is coming to Dubai....
Golf Fever, Tiger Wood Fever! Common! swing~

No comments: