Tuesday, April 22, 2008

H o p e

I loose everytime:

1) I let my emotions dictates my action. When I loose control and let my feelings control my action.

2) I loose my temper, as I might hurt other's feelings with harsh words or actions. I remember a wise man once adviced me " A brave and strong man is not a man who can defeat an army, but a man who can defeat his own anger..."

3) I make assumption, as " assumption is mother of screw up!"

4) I let other's to take advantage on me cos I can't say NO.

5) I loose friendship for a stupid and childish reason, only if I was matured to handle the situation at that time, or God gave me reason to learn something in life.

6) I loose myself..

Alhamdulillah, God's grace..

As for now, I am learning to control my feelings and my anger, not to make assumption, to say NO and not to loose friends anymore...

My life abroad open my eyes, Now I can stand firm on my words and confident on my decision. I don't have bumiputra privillige here, which is GOOD. I learn to survive in a place I am not comfortable with, I learn to live with people who I don't know and I learn to walk on foreign soil..

I am not relying on other people when I feel down cos I am afraid of losing grip when the person is not besides me.

I wonder can I be the same if I have not made the decision to work here. Away from my comfort zone.

To God, I thank You for the opportunity and I accept all challenges.

"May tomorrow be better than today~ Amin"



p/s - I am taking a course at INCEIF. Chartered Islamic Finance Professional certificate. 3 years part time.

I remembered when I first found dad's degree from UK, I was shocked to know he did degree in Physics and now more into Management - HR. I tried to look for any connections but negative...Hahaha, maybe he inspired me to do something new...maybe FINANCE?!

Insyaallah,

God's willing

Ad-

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh adlil, so pakpayne was background in science lah erk? gile lah!

Anonymous said...

its a good thing when u know how to control your temper. =D

dont loose it again oke!

Anonymous said...

most of the success CEO does not comes from mgmt background..instead they came from engineering,IT background...

so u might wanna do master in computer engineering lol..

my case is the same, i came from IT background but now i am doing mgmt...

Anonymous said...

*successful

Unknown said...

sbb tu ayah kata....

"Takut hanya pada yang Satu,
Berani membuat pilihan bila di simpang, Pasrah kepada takdir namun berjuang membentuk hala tuju sendiri......jangan buang karan marah2, jangan potong stim kawan2, berfikir sebagai orang di posisi atasan, berhemah seperti orang bawahan, padang ke atas untuk mengejar impian, sentiasa memandang kebawah mencari punca kejayaan dan kedamaian" hehehe panjang lebar tu anakanda.....jOmmm balek kita cari TV untuk nonotn MU semi final malam ni...

Ad- said...

yesh binti...hahaha

kalau semua sc ppl masuk mgmnt then mgmnt ppl camne?haiisshh~ hahaha

Ad- said...

yeh ms nina,

learnt from the hard way~

i think!

hahaha

Ad- said...

remi,

=) well, in this case...

i dont have any comment

msian education failed to cap our potential...

it's a copy paste education~ =)

Ad- said...

*uncap

nisa ~ shasha said...

jap2.. ni ada kene mengene kes adlil mengetuk meja yang xbersalah kat office tu bg meredakan kemarahan ke? kikiki..