Saturday, March 5, 2011

i failed, so?

Yesh, today I celebrated failure in life..

I was at the Laundry shop the whole day, as my beloved staff is on E/L celebrating a friend's birthday in Genting and my partner is on M/C of broken heart...

I did some calculation P&L of the shop and I am losing MYR 11k cummulatively... (Pergh boleh buat beli cincin nikah plus sewa pelamin ni)... I smiled.. YESH! I have tried and until today... I have not achieve break even on operating cost...

At time to closing... I received a call, an offer to take over the shop... I did not answer yet...

So should I?

ps/- I just cut lost if I sell the business =)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My heart and my mind is set for Middle East..
A comeback will be nice...

Made few PINGs, BUZZs and PMs to my contact in Middle East, if there is any opening.. =)

No comments: