Tuesday, March 2, 2010

u got it bad






Baby how am I supposed to trust you when you can't tell your friends that I'm your boo.

Do anything for you, show you that my love is true, how long's it gonna take for me to pursue?

Coz I knew it from the start all I wanted was your heart, if there's one fear that I have it's us being apart.

Don't you try and hide the feelings that you have inside, i'm not here to make you cry, it's your choice now you decide.

If lovin you was a crime tell me would you press charges? Put up a barricade or would you lead me where your heart is?

Wanna know your feelings now before we get started, like Black Eyed Peas you got me goin retarted.

We startin on the phone talkin' every single night, everything seemed alright before we had our first fight.

You would reject all my calls and not reply to my text, some would say I was obssessed you put a bullet through my chest.

That night I couldn't sleep my mind was runnin' with thoughts, where you were, who you were with, i've never felt so distraught.

I'd never felt so unwanted so from that day on, I locked my heart and threw the key I started writin you this song.

My emotions filled the ocean was it love or was it hate, my consecration now erased my heart begins to disinflate.


source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E8G0b_MKfM

No comments: