Saturday, March 20, 2010

movies~

i watched 3 movies on my way back to dubai from johannesburg..

500 days of summer (not a love story and I didnt really get what was the story all about)..., bandslam (just because Vanessa Hudgens was in) and Frost (my favourite, to see a player changed after his childhood sweetheart is engaged...)

I'm not good with words...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i had the whole cinema hall to myself tonight, actually i didnt expect the room to be empty and only left myself alone...dear john suppose to be a romantic story from bestselling novel...well maybe they didnt read the book before... =)

savannah in the movie is beautiful, same as how i pictured her to be...
john, as loyal as he is in the novel..

I like the movie until 9/11 scene was in the picture and it somehow disturbed me with the big sam propaganda.... =)

no offense, but its better not to have the scene...it was never in the novel, not that i can remember...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna

Anonymous said...

picta?