Monday, March 29, 2010

Please do not take the entry seriously =)

I don’t need to pretend anymore

If only I knew its easy to let go, I won’t waste a year to forget,
Nor to feel lost without shadow of yours.
Read all ur texts when I missed your words
Bought the same shampoo when I missed smell of your hair
Look at the moon, hoping you do the same when I missed time we had together

But now, after years past
After so many people came and left
Im scared to let go everything easily

I just miss to be miserably crazy over a girl.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Final call home
3 years in transit a flight away from home is coming to an end. Hopefully 2010 summer is the last summer here..
I will not be seeing people pray besides the highway because my people prefer to stop at small madrasah or mosque along the highway for prayers.
I will not be seeing the biggest mall, the tallest building, the most luxury horse race, the only 7 stars hotels, hot wheels; cayenne, maserati, porche, ferrari instead there be a lot of protons and perodua. Maybe vios?
Waiting for the boarding pass…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don’t know what makes me decide to go home
A visit to Mekah will end my Middle East chapter..
=)

6 comments:

ck said...

welcome home, brother~~

Anonymous said...

why we have to live like this way?

Ad- said...

ck, hello

anonymous, who are you?

Ad- said...

anonymous, are you staying in puchong? =)

i think i know you...

Anonymous said...

not in puchong but sumwhere u have been here.

and 'she' is doing same as u.

Ad- said...

ok