Friday, April 25, 2008

l o v e l y

Last Weds I received a call from KL, my ex colleague was asking about working life in Dubai, the culture, expenses, shopping malls and entertainment (socializing spots)... She is interested to work here after I fowarded http://kerjadubai.blogspot.com url thru YM.

In the end of the conversation she told me that she is getting engage with an architect...Wow! I asked her, how she knows this guy cos as I remember she is single... It was arranged by her family. She shared differences they have in preferences, opinion, characters and so on...(The list will not stop...) and all I can say is, "take time to know him.." =)

Ahaa....

After 1 month, newly wed couple has uploaded their wedding pictures..

Thank you Puan Sarah and En Fikri...

Applogize can be there on your special day...

pictures: http://fikri.fotopages.com

Ohh Ohhh...I just got a news

Addie is going to London for 6 months...Wow!
I'm counting the calendars and waallaah!!! Addie will raya alone in London...

Hahahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lepas ni addie bawak balik awek caucasian laa jawabnyaa

WAN ZUHA ISHAK said...

addie will raya alone? eh! eh! bukan ke addie bleh raya sekali ngan ur sis, kan? amp0nnn