Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sales + Sold !!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
With the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful..

I am clueless when come to close deals.. To me, everybody can sell, as long as the person has courage to speak and talent to sweeten words.. But to close a deal needs more than words, that needs skills and luck..

It happened twice to me, where I failed to close deal with very potential client.. I flop in the last stage, clueless and let the opportunity passed by.. I cant find the right word to hint closing the deal, I failed to read client's body language to determine is it a YES or NO.. True, a lot more to learn...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

lesson learnt

Do not send freak text to ex that will hold back to past..
Before above situation happen, do not put much drama and crap into the relationship

By the way, love is enough if that is appreciated..


No comments: