Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
With the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful..

There were time I felt lost because I did not thank Him. I keep on sabotaging myself by comparing the life I had in Middle East to now, both financially and freedom. My doubt, unhappiness and unthankful had slowdown my pace.

Alhamdulillah, when I was in midst of losing myself, in doubt of my capability, God has enlightened me in many ways.. He showed me options when I was stuck, He killed my doubt by inspirational stories people shared, both strangers and friends and most of all, He allowed me to think and act rationally.

I prayed to him, and He had answered..

First answer:

I met group of my respectful dad's friends, professionals in Middle East. It was a common session where we talked about current nation's development from politics, to economy, sosio-culture and last business. And comparison between Malaysia and Middle East was discussed. There are pro and cons living in Malaysia and living abroad, Middle East as reported in Media is still in unrest environment after revolution movement in few Middle Eastern countries, depreciated Middle Eastern currency as compared to Malaysian Ringgit due to pegging to USD and higher unemployment and inflation rate. Malaysia otherwise is still considered home by them except to few politics development which I will not discuss any further.

At the end of the session, one of the them approached me and politely suggested me to explore golf tourism market, with fact Korean and Japense travel to Malaysia to play golf.

Second answer:

I had a break fast reunion at Al Rawsha with my fellow MMU friends, my first meeting after graduated in 2006. Apparently one of them own a travel agency and does inbound and outbound traffic. We had a casual talk about tourism, golf tourism, local industry trend and suggested to list properties in my hand with them.

I thank Allah..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I realise I need positive energy from surrounding,
And it is not fair if I do not contribute but to take,
I try to write positively,
So we can share positive energy,
Be inspired, push forward and never look back

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To be an entrepreneur,
I have to be strong,
Mentally and physically,

Insyaallah

No comments: