Monday, May 2, 2011

Reasons..

Selling of D'Kediaman business
Selling of Puteh Laundry business
Focus on homestay and do marketing to 7 countries
Were company's cash control game plan

Just about I'm signing the Puteh Laundry deal
The last message received was bad
It was not as expected
And right now Im panicking
Just about I have my strength, that happened and tear them apart

For that reason I need my ego
To be calm and collected
To remain resilient and tactful
I need a new game plan, and I need that fast

Maybe,
The Laundry needs me to turn around the business
Before was miss managed by business partner
The money didn't "reach" the bank account

Everything happened for a reason
I accept everything that had happened
And want to move on


ps/- no regrets, i will never regret anything i do, that's a promise, and that's an ego i would like to keep

Insyaallah

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I need a staff at the Laundry Shop..
Know anybody? =)

No comments: