Monday, July 12, 2010

Pagi Subuh

Im setting my time to Malaysia time and decided to do in the most extreme way that is not to sleep the whole night, hoping I will be flat as early 9pm....Lets hope

I was lepaking at NZ Jalan Ampang with old buddy **a bikers and had a little catching up session....Gosh, many can happen in a year....**gossipssss =)

My friend was offered 2 bazaar ramadhan space, one in Shah Alam and one in (aahh I cant remember where =P).....hurrmm maybe something can be sold there, something from Dubai..Hurrmm =)

Stranger! You just called and it just not your day because I DIDNT SLEEP!!!

Hahahaha better luck next time..

ps/- GUYS do gossips...
ps/ ps/ - Subuh Azan is beautiful
ps/ ps/ ps/ - Bought nasi lemak for breakfast at 5am....Liking Malaysia for the food, cheers!

No comments: