Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prosperous Istanbul

Set free something you love as love is not an ownership. It is a common idialic philosophy in Hollywood movies, or in teenagers love novels, but it takes courage to just do and be as it is.
I had let many bypasses, left when it just hurt my half. Many didn’t confront their feelings but I know from their eyes, few cried unwillingly when distance was part of the condition, there were situation when people changed but hey, it is not pointing fingers game, not blaming anyone. Maybe the time has yet to come to slow things down, though I promised not to waste more time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have been thinking to change career due to many reasons, and I keep my options to three:

a. wanting to go home, start my base there and venture out when there is opportunity in future. It may supplement my August plan, to manage and let things run and MBA part time plan. Yet, is there anything for me back there?

b. wanting to change workplace and stay working abroad. It’s not because of the glamorous status, anywhere what is so glamour living as second class citizen in the working class community. Example, it’s like working class in Turkey, who waits busses or ferry to commute, or walking down the street, surviving with high cost of living with taxes, utility expenses and stiff competitions. A Turkish friend commented that life in Malaysia is easy, I was shocked at first but agreed to his statement after few conversation. A normal middle class family in Malaysia still can afford a nice place to live, nice car to drive, a maid to clean the house and send children to private tuition after school.

c. to remain and stay as it is. It is my last wish as Im getting bored with thing Im doing. Bit a bit, im getting frustrated, what I want is, I want more responsibility….I know I am able to do so…

Which one to choose?
Let me tell you, I don’t knowI don’t know how future will beI don’t know where I be end up in the next 2 yearsI don’t know what I be doing in the next 2 years
What I know is, I don’t want to regret decision I make today..

p/s – admiring prosperous view....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Turkey, oh Turkey
Lets bid goodbye… =)

No comments: