Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Properties oooo properties

I am not sure if it is an accident happened but I am kindna enjoy what I am doing now..

So far I have rented out a condo in Cyberjaya (without agent help), helped to sell a semi-d in Kajang Country Heights (with agent help "sob-sob) and now I am furnishing a condo in Bangsar.. Weeeee ** excited.. I had to survey about 5 lighting shops before made the purchase... I'll save every penny I can.. Muhahaha (kedekut punya budak!!!)

Now I am surveying furniture - sofa and bed and of coz a/c... Hurmm I have idea for bed but that need to consult my contractor if he can give me discount on the new idea... Muhahaha!!! Squeezzzzzz.. p/s- ayah, andy says its easier to negotiate with you than me.. =)

People, people!!!

I have a shop for rent...

http://www.mudah.my/vi/9237911.htm

There, the link to view the shop's images...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: