Sunday, April 11, 2010

my dad saved me

its not secret anymore that i went out with a lot of girls, just a normal hangout to cinema, coffee shop, shopping malls, nothing less nothing more...

and i always ask one question to them

will you go out with me, if i didnt decide to work overseas and stayed at the stage i was before...

most of them, just smile and remain silent...

so is it a yes or no? =)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i have an interview tomorrow, hopefully i'll get it..

my first serious interview...for a serious post...

i informed my dad about the interview and he sees its a good oppurtunity to be a corporate man...hurrmm so do i need to change and be more sophisticated...

hope not, i prefer simple....like mamak stall not starbucks~

for this reason, i thanked my dad who saved my career...hahaha no wonder he is the HR Director in his company....

thank you ayah!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

what it takes to be with you?

1 comment:

She said...

just see me and not judge