Wednesday, January 7, 2009

adlil!! YOU ARE....

All MEA Area Managers are in Dubai for a special project meeting, and they are accompanied by their sales managers or assistant. 

I have the chance to know their sales manager / assistant in person after lots of emails sent to them.

The funny part is I received same feedback from all, hahhaha

Jeddah: You are Adlil? Your email is a problem...It can spoil my mood for that day!
Beirut: You are Adlil? Your email...(silent)
Istanbul: Adlil? Hahaha...Your email is problem
South Africa: I gonna kill you!!! You are a pain...
Kuwait: Problem!

Hahahaha... =) 

They all imagine me like an old serious man who always nag following up with them on EVERYTHING...Hahaha

They were surprise only to know I am not as per my email...( i got influenced to write a straight foward - no mercy email to them after my working experience before...KISS - Keep it short and simple!) Precise!

Morale - I think I have to rephrase my email to sound more diplomatic =) Hahaha

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 comment:

WAN ZUHA ISHAK said...

hahahahaha!!! sukanye ngan entry ni. tapi kan.. kalo dah en adlil hafiz tu, en adlil hafiz gak la. jgn la dok berubah sbb2 lain. heh!! :p