Friday, November 28, 2008

I know you were there

I saw you in dark
You were standing in a corner waiting for someone, I assumed...
It was raining out there, it’s cold and you are wet

I saw you there, still...Standing
You were shivering...You must be cold..

So, Im walking towards you,
Said Hi, You were surprised...
I asked, “Are you cold...”
“It’s ok..What are you doing here,” you asked...

Then he came,
holding your hands, and you left..
You are gone, with a guy I were not introduced to..

ps - sometimes it is better left unsaid..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is written in ancient love bible
love yourself than you know how to love others
Apprcieate yourself than you know how to appreciate others
Find yourself than you find your half..
Is it true,
Or just a fairy tales and bedtime story

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Honey why you are crying, is everything ok?
Its really good to hear your voice say my name, it sounds so sweet
With lips of an angel..Hear those words, make me weak..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: