Friday, June 20, 2008

Email from MOSTI

Dear Mr.Adlil,

I would like to draw your attention regarding Brain Gain Malaysia (BGM), a program managed by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation Malaysia (MOSTI) that aims to entice global Researchers, Scientists, Engineers and Technopreneurs (RSETs) residing abroad to collaborate with Malaysian Institution of Higher Learning (IHL), Research Institution (RI) and Industry Association.

Besides that, Brain Gain Malaysia is currently creating Malaysia-born residing abroad database, aimed at gathering the information of Malaysian RSET based abroad. With the database, we hope to provide information of packages and incentives provided by us to the eligible candidates engaging in the mutual benefited projects and collaboration. Therefore, hope you could fill in the form attached and it’s a great help if you could circulate this to other Malaysian abroad and submit back to me by email at najua@mosti.gov.my

Please visit our website at http://bgm.mosti.gov.my for more information.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Najua Yahaya
RSE Unit( Brain Gain Malaysia )
Stategic Planning Section, Planning Division
Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation(MOSTI)
Tel : 03-88858709 Fax : 03-88889473
E-mail : najua@mosti.gov.my


p/s - I cant upload the form, kindly email me your email address so I can send the form.

lidiunze@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks!!!!

No comments: